Thank you for your interest in a position at WordServe Church!
WordServe Church is currently seeking a Nursery Worker.
Summary: Providing care within WordServe UMC’s nursery ministries to ensure the physical and spiritual well-being of our children by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following.
- Provide care for children.
- Organize the nursery and ensure its cleanliness and safety.
- Maintain and enforce nursery policies.
- Help maintain an adequate inventory of supplies; i.e., snacks, drinks, diapers, wipes, etc. and ensure that nursery rooms are well stocked at all times.
- Routinely inspect nursery equipment and toys.
- Launder sheets, toys, blankets, etc. as necessary.
- Keep a current list of nursery caregivers with names/addresses/phone numbers.
- Keep an ongoing record of attendance, both of workers and children, and relay that information to coordinators. Follow up as necessary.
- Prepare name badges and labels and create signs for the nurseries.
- Provide nursery care for special events or meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Please click on the links below for a full job description or application and direct inquiries to Children's Ministry Director Barbara Pennigton at email@example.com.