The Context of Contentment
Topic: Biblical Passage: Luke 3:10–3:14, Hebrews 13:5–13:5
“Context of Contentment”
Luke 3:10-14, Hebrews 13:5
Bill Hogan October 31, 2021
Food for Thought
1. Why are the people in this text asking, "What should we do?"
2. What do John's answers to these people have in common?
3. What did it look like for people to "love money" back then?
4. What does it look like to "love money" today?
5. Describe the relationship between contentment and money. Why is God's promise of provision a part of this relationship? (See Hebrews 13:5).