Topic: Biblical Passage: Luke 21:25–36, Hebrews 11:1
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: 11-28-2021
TEXTS: Luke 21:25-36
SPEAKER: Bill Hogan
1. Describe a time when you hoped for something. What did you do? How did it turn out?
2. What do you hope for when it comes to Jesus Christ's return?
3. What does Jesus mean when He says that His words will never pass away? Why is this significant?
4. What are some of the ways you can practice "Active Hope?"
5. What will you do to prevent your heart from being weighed down by the cares of the world? How can we help?