Topic: Biblical Passage: Luke 3:7–3:11, 1 John 3:16–3:18
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
TEXT: Luke 3:7-17
1. What do you think God's motive is for sending John the Baptist?
2. Why does John use the phrase, "Brood of Vipers?"
3. What is repentance? Why are so many people needing to repent?
(Want to investigate more? How to Repent).
4. What does the crowd want to know in order to escape the coming wrath? Why is this significant?
5. Twice, John mentions fire. What is the purpose of the fire? Is it good or bad?
(Want to investigate more? Click HERE).
6. What does the good fruit John speaks of look like in our time? What would need to change in your life in order to produce this good fruit?
(Consider making a New Year's resolution and action plan to produce good fruit in 2022. And let us know how we can help you!)